May roundup — Russian

It's time for another roundup post! This month was rough. Priotities changed and I wasn't able to keep up the intensity of the previous months. However, I tried to do at least a little bit Russian every day to keep in touch with the language.

 

Anki

I reviewed cards from the decks "Russian Starter", "Ru15K" and my own sentence deck every day.

YouTube

I watched a few videos from Comprehensible Russian (Beginner 1 playlist). I also watched videos from Easy Russian and Сделай сам (a channel about how to build small houses).

Assimil

I reviewed older lessons and repeated a new lesson a few days before going on.

Метро 2033

I continued reading chapter 1. Some sentences are quite long and difficult to understand, even after looking up every unknown word. But it's fun to discover what is happening.

Stranger Things

I started watching episode 2.

Animal Crossing

I continued playing Animal Crossing in Russian.


As you can see, compared to the previous months my activity level is much lower. I'm okay with that. I had a lot of fun discovering the language so far but life changed a bit. Russian is not my priority right now so this is the last roundup post (for now). However, I'll continue documenting my activities for myself.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How I learned my second language by accident

ヒカルの碁 volume 1

My first impressions of『ひと』